THE WITCHER ENHANCED EDITION DIRECTOR’S CUT
Release Date: September 16, 2008
Genre/ RPG, Third-person, 3D, real-time
The Witcher is a role-playing game in a dark fantasy world where moral mystery reigns. Breaking the line between good and evil, the game emphasizes the development of stories and characters while integrating a deep combat system in real-time.
Be The Witcher, Giralat Revia, and get a web of plots woven by powers vying to conquer the world. Make tough decisions and live with the consequences in a game that immerses you in an extraordinary story unlike any other.
Game features [/ b]
The Witcher Enhanced Edition takes all the acclaimed games that have won the original game of over 90 industry awards and offers a number of games and two antiques.
Superior dialogue and excerpts: Over 5,000 rewrite lines of script re-written and re-recorded in English, and completely reworked the German version, plus over 200 animations for new gestures, create a more consistent experience and make characters behave more credibly in dialogue and cutscenes.
Improved inventory: a separate bag for alchemy components, as well as a simple sorting and stacking function that simplifies tintinard
Technical improve Numerous technical improvements feature significantly lower download times, improved stability, combat response, faster inventory loading, an option to turn on automatic savings or shutdowns, and more.
Character Differentiation System: The system randomly loves the appearance of dozens of models inside the game to add more diversity to Walloona and Twit.
The enhanced edition of Witcher comes with these bonus items:
- An interactive comic strip
- Djinni Adventure Editor
- Seven new adventures
- Official soundtrack
- Album “Music inspired by The Witcher”
- Making of” Videos
- Official game guide
- Two world maps from The Witcher
System Requirements The Witcher Enhanced Edition DIRECTOR’S Cut
- Operating system: Windows XP (Vista required for the installation of this repackaging)
- Pro: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Athlon 64 +2800 (Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +3000 recommended). Athlon XP series, like Athlon XP +2400, is not supported
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB required for the installation of this repackaging)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard disk space: up to 17 GB