Dragon Quest Builders 2
Release Date December 10, 2019
Genre/ Virtual world, Third-person, First-person, 3D, Japanese
Game Description Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a critically-acclaimed block-building RPG for creators of Dragon Quest series Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Kochi Sugima – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes the content of the Season Pass pre-released content on all console versions.
Hutto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragon Lord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite 2, it’s a completely stand-alone experience that features new characters, a vast world, a mix of infinite buildings, and a longtime audience and newcomers alike. Be sure to meet.
Start an epic journey and become a master builder! He customized his character and left with a mysterious companion to restore a mysterious companion named Malroot. Then, take your builder online and collaborate with your friends and make a really cool thing.
- Block Building RPG – Prove yourself a builder and warrior, helping people in the circle rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help, the more you will find heart and identity. For the treatment of creativity and friendship! Ready!
- Creative Open World – Create big structures in this fantasy block world with tons of options.
- Discover, collect, and craft – each island has its own set of different things to help you grow, create, craft and cook new creations. As you learn new tricks and blueprints, you will improve your skills and develop as a builder.
- Terrible Enemies Fighting With Your Partner – Staying with you in your quest is a mysterious miracle, an agonizing illness with a passion for fighting enemies.
- Dash, Swim, and Glide – Run in open fields and see charming villages, treacherous mines, and amazing castles in a vast world. Dive into the depths of the water to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home comfortably for your next day adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work with your villagers to even plant soil, seed, and harvest lots. Improve the way you grow your fields to help your crops grow. Harvest anything from humble cabbage to sweet sugar cans!
System Requirements Dragon Quest Builders 2
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 13 3 1300X or above | Intel Core ™ i3-3225 or higher
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: AMD Radeon ™ HD 7750 (2GB) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 (2GB)
- DirectX: 11
- HDD space: up to 4.2 GB